sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

Prince Phillip Mitchell - Make It Good.(1978)

( Smooth 70's Soul - Mellow Grooves )



Sophisticated Soul + Smoother Mellow Soul Grooves = Prince Phillip Mitchell
Este fue el primer álbum de este veterano compositor, cantante, guitarrista y pianista. Tan buenisimo como poco conocido, escuchar temas como "Star in the Ghetto", "You're All I Got In the World", "Falling From Heaven", o "If I Can't Be Your Man" es un placer que desde aquí os recomiendo, estaba muy en el estilo de Leroy Hutson, Leon Ware...
Enjoy!!!!

1.Star In The Ghetto
2.You're All I Got In The World
3.One On One
4.Falling From Heaven
5.You'll Throw Bricks At Him
6.Make It Good
7.If I Can't Be Your Man
8.Only Smoke Remains
9.One On One (Long DJ Single Version) (Bonus Track)
10.What Part Of Heaven Do You Come From? (Bonus Track)


Prince Phillip Mitchell - You're All I Got In The World.

2 comentarios:

jerome green dijo...

Hi SqeOne73,

Thank you so much for posting this record! I've been wanting to listen to this.

Peace, Jerome

daprinceofhiphopsoul dijo...

Thanks for sharing this!