viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

V.A.:: Girls With Guitars.(2004)

( 60's - Garage - Girl Power Pop )




1. My Baby - Girls
2.
I'd Rather Fight Than Switch - Tomboys
3.
Get Away From Me - Angels
4.
Boy, What'll You Do Then - Denise & Company
5.
Chew Chew Fee Fi Fum - Goldie & The Gingerbreads
6.
Only Seventeen - Beattle-Ettes
7.
Do The Dog - Sugar & The Spices
8.
I Got A Guy - Kathy Lynn
9.
Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love) – Goodees
10.
(I Could Write A Book) About My Baby – Pandoras
11.
They Are The Lonely - Pat Powdrill
12.
Heart - 2 Of Clubs
13.
Help The Boy - Daughters Of Eve
14.
Skinny Winnie - Goldie & The Gingerbreads
15.
Hully Gully Guitar – Percells
16.
Rock City - Kathy Lynn
17.
Sticks And Stones - Lonnie Mack
18.
Take My Hand - Goldie & The Gingerbreads
19.
Boys Can Be Mean - Sugar & The Spices
20.
Guitars, Guitars, Guitars - Al Casey
21.
V.I.P. - Goldie & The Gingerbreads
22.
Come On Along – Hairem
23.
My Love – Girls
24.
Outta Reach – She

No hay comentarios: